I think that studying history is fascinating.
Form: Nominal clause Function: dir obj
2. My little brother enjoys playing computer games.
Form: Gerund Function: direct object
3. Winning computer games gives him great satisfaction.
Form: Noun Phrase Function: indirect object
4. What he does with his time is his own business.
Form: Noun Phrase Function: direct object
5. What he does with his time is his own business.
Form: Noun Clause Function: indirect subject.
6. Maria is planning to go to law school in the fall.
Form: Adverbial Phrase Function: Modifier of Plan
7. To get into a good law school is not easy.
Form: Infinitive Function: subject
8. Maria is planning to go to law school in the fall.
Form: Adverbial Phrase Function: Modifier of ‘go’.
9. I think that being a lawyer would be exciting.
Form: Adverbial Clause Function: Modifier of ‘think’.
10. The elections on our campus rarely bring out many voters.
Form: Adverb Function: Modifier of ‘bring’
Transforming and Expanding the Sentence, Nominals, Adverbials, and Adjectivals Part I can be found at http://assignmentdesigners.blogspot.com/2011/08/transforming-and-expanding-sentence.html
Transforming and Expanding the Sentence, Nominals, Adverbials, and Adjectivals Part III can be found at
Avail English Assignment help and Answers at http://assignmentdesign.com/english-assignment-help.aspx
Visit http://assignmentdesign.com/ or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for help on assignments over a wide range of subjects.